Monday, March 18, 2019 (Note: New Date)
11:30 a.m. Networking
12 – 1:30 p.m. Luncheon
JW Marriott Hotel
Downtown Grand Rapids
There is no shortage of headlines each day in our local news that are relevant to the YWCA and the services that you support. Quite literally, these stories hit close to home and this year’s Open Circle luncheon reflects that. Join us for this special luncheon and be a part of changing lives. Stay tuned for more information on the speaker and program!
Host a Table
Open Circle is a table-hosted event. Interested? Great! Volunteer Table Captains can sign up through Feb.8, 2019.
A little work makes a big difference!
- Get at least 9 guests (friends, family, colleagues, neighbors) to attend the Open Circle luncheon on March 18 and commit to a YWCA gift of at least $100
- Forward your guest list to the YWCA
- Host your guests at the luncheon
- Know that what you’ve done is helping to make women and children safer
The YWCA will provide you with all the materials you need to be successful – scripts, confirmation notes, etc. We offer orientations too!
- January 30th (4 pm at the YWCA)
- January 31st (4 pm at the YWCA)
Interested? Questions? Contact Lauren Sikkema at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.426.3716.