Monday, March 18, 2019 (Note: New Date)
11:30 a.m. Networking
12 – 1:30 p.m. Luncheon
JW Marriott Hotel
Downtown Grand Rapids
There is no shortage of headlines each day in our local news that are relevant to the YWCA and the services that you support. Quite literally, these stories hit close to home and this year’s Open Circle luncheon reflects that. This year’s program will work to help our community understand that tragedies such as those of the Larry Nassar case have real implications right here in our own backyard. We want to shine a light on the importance of believing survivors (or, as the prosecutors would put it, using a victim-centered approach). For our main speaker we have Helen Brinkman, former Assistant Kent County Prosecutor, joining us.
2019 Media Sponsors
Host a Table
Open Circle is a table-hosted event. Interested? Great! Volunteer Table Captains can sign up through Feb.8, 2019.
A little work makes a big difference!
- Get at least 9 guests (friends, family, colleagues, neighbors) to attend the Open Circle luncheon on March 18 and commit to a YWCA gift of at least $100
- Forward your guest list to the YWCA
- Host your guests at the luncheon
- Know that what you’ve done is helping to make women and children safer
The YWCA will provide you with all the materials you need to be successful – scripts, confirmation notes, etc. We offer orientations too!
- January 30th (4 pm at the YWCA)
- January 31st (4 pm at the YWCA)
Interested? Questions? Contact Lauren Sikkema at email@example.com or 616.426.3716.