Tribute Planning Committee
Since its inaugural year in 1977, the YWCA Tribute Awards has honored over 220 women for their efforts, perseverance, and commitment to making our community a better place to live. Committee members will:
- Identify and secure financial resources that might be available to the YWCA to help increase Tribute revenue and YWCA visibility.
- Provide ideas and suggestions to help make the Tribute luncheon more interesting, diverse, and financially successful.
- Attend committee meetings and volunteer as needed at the Tribute Awards luncheon.
Open Circle Luncheon Table Captain (formerly Circle of Women)
The YWCA’s Open Circle luncheon is an invitation-only fundraiser attended by women and men committed to empowering women and girls. It traditionally features a moving testimonial by an individual whose life has been positively impacted by the YWCA and offers guests the opportunity to significantly support critical YWCA services. Captains will be asked to:
- Secure a minimum of 9 guests to give a gift of at least $100 each at the YWCA Open Circle luncheon.
- Act as host/ hostess for your table guests at the luncheon and educate them about the YWCA.
- Attend one table captain orientation meeting and the Open Circle luncheon.
- Identify and secure at least one individual from your guests who will become a table captain in the following year.