Annual Fund Coordinator
The YWCA West Central Michigan, an organization committed to empowering women, promoting diversity, and advocating for justice and equity is seeking a full-time Annual Fund Coordinator to join our Advancement team. The salary range is $43,600 – $50,081 depending on experience. The organization also offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and paid time off.
WHO WE ARE
Empowering Women and Girls
Promoting Peace, Justice, Freedom, and Dignity for All
Where racism and sexism give rise to domestic and sexual violence, the YWCA transforms lives with expert services for victims, education to end those things that fuel abuse, and public policy that translates our mission into law. Our community and many others have generously invested in the YWCA’s work. We share a vision of a world where all people are safe, fully respected, and equally afforded the dignity inherent in each person’s humanity.
The Advancement team seeks an Annual Fund Coordinator to join a growing team as we seek to collectively translate strategy into a compelling case that gives rise to compelling appeals and engagement which, in turn, inspire donors to give generously. The Annual Fund Coordinator must be able to solve problems, introduce new ideas, and must understand how to use donor and financial data to guide the overall fundraising success of the organization. We want the Annual Fund Coordinator to bring the full weight of their experience and creativity to this position to help accomplish ambitious goals.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assess donor retention, create benchmarks to create compelling direct mail and email campaigns.
- In partnership with the Communications Coordinator, design and manage a comprehensive direct mail program and online giving strategies.
- Analyze direct mail/online campaign results to refine and increase ROI.
- Work closely with the Chief Advancement Officer (CAO), Communications Coordinator and the Donor Coordinator to build and maintain positive relationships with donors and community stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the CAO, Communications Coordinator and the Donor Coordinator to create a comprehensive fundraising development plan to improve average gift value and stabilize donor retention.
- Work closely with the CAO and the Communications Coordinator to develop and manage consistent messaging to donors and prospects that align with donor stewardship strategies and the overall fundraising plan.
- Work effectively with Advancement team colleagues to identify new and legacy donors and build strategies for inspiring donors to give at higher levels.
- Further develop and implement Persimmon Club strategies (monthly giving) to establish a pipeline of annual giving and major gift donors.
- Lead planning and execution of fundraising, donor cultivation and stewardship events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or comparable experience, with 3-5 years of experience and proven track record of securing gifts.
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze data related to donor giving.
- Comprehensive knowledge of gift processing and acknowledgment best practices.
- Well versed in direct mail and online solicitation best practices and implementation.
- Considerable knowledge of fundraising techniques and sources of funding.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Goal-oriented and have the ability to work within a team environment.
- Must be strategic, innovative and forward thinking.
- Proficiency in DonorPerfect or comparable donor database.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and organizational skills required.
If you are interested in joining our team send us your cover letter and resume. Be sure to clearly outline specifically how your experience will help make this position successful. Should you be selected to move forward in the hiring process, we will be in touch.
Deadline is Friday, December 2, 2022.
Annual Fund Coordinator
Attn: Chief Advancement Officer
YWCA West Central Michigan
25 Sheldon Avenue SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503